Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Catch up

Well, I thought it would be a great idea to catch up on my blogging of happenings as of late. This past week Brandon went to North Carolina and I was able to spend an entire week with little hurley (his dog, who is the laziest, most awesome dog ever.......Yes even cooler than duke Alli.....). Hurley really is such a good little dog, he is super obedient and so even tempered. Every time I came home he was so happy to see me. So here's a little picture of Hurley....
Next, i was able to go out with my cousin Jamie, and take pictures with her this past week. Her two kids, Kayla and Austin are such good kids, they are such good sports, i mean seriously, what kids what to get up at 8:00am and take pictures around wheeler farm for two hours and change outfits 5 times......you heard me, 5 times. haha I mean you cant blame Jamie for wanting variety in their clothing. They were super patient and were great models for me. Here's a few shots from the day. 






One more thing that happened this week that was awesome, is my WEBSITE IS UP AND RUNNING! I have a buddy that i met in one of my wards named Thongvun (its like tongue-one) and he is a champ man, he custom made my website for my photography, and its still being tweaked here and there but its still really exciting to have my own website with a place where i can show off my working portfolio. 

OH! since this blog is followed by those who are closest to me, and no one who doesnt already know this, Alli and I are going to get married (yeah i know she doesnt have a ring on her finger, but i am working on it) and i am one step closer because i put a down payment on a ring and its being made! 
It looks kind of like this


But WAY cooler... haha its really pretty and Alli has a great eye and designed a killer ring, but you guys wont actually get to see it till i ask her to marry me, which wont be for a little while longer....Sorry Alli, no spoilers even on my blog...Muhaha. Sucker. Love you..




2 comments:

  1. uh.. have you asked my dad yet?...

    Those pics look great! So does your website. It's all great.

    The ring is going to be beautiful :)

    Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete