Thursday, July 14, 2011

#2

2







So jesse and i decided to take a hike up good ol baldy... So i decided to pack up all my camera gear, (about 35 pounds worth) sleeping bag, water, food, sleeping pad, oh and my giant bowie knife. And when we got to the scene you see above, this is what I saw when i went to pull out my camera..... -E- ........ Just so you all know... E is for Empty... I wanted to die inside... haha so we hiked to the saddle, watched a killer sunset, ate some peanut butter and honey sandwiches and well hiked back down. But it was a lot of fun! 
That is all.

Ps- The picture you see up there was taken from my iPhone.... You can only imagine how great the shot would have been with my d90.... bummer.

2 comments:

  1. YES! haha... the trip was worth it. I had fun. I feel like that picture of you with your knife is you slitting your throat cause your memory card was gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would have gotten some sweet pictures if you would have had your camera. I love that photo you got with your phone. At least you got your exercise in that day :)

    ReplyDelete