Monday, August 1, 2011

Five Falls

If I were as awesome as say, on Jacob Buckner, or Jesse C. Manscill, I would take time and write out an awesome well constructed story to go along with my pictures for today. But alas, I suck at writing, as most of you probably already know. So instead, I will tell you about our adventure in brief.
Jesse, Amanda and I went to a set of waterpots and waterfalls up in Diamond Fork Canyon. Jesse came to my house picked me up and went down to provo to pick up Amanda who had her grumpy face on and her whiney voice full throttle. (It's  ok Amanda, I still think you're bomb) But after some sweet talking by Jesse, and the prospect of some quality time or QT as Allison and I like to call it, Amanda caved and came along with us. There was lots of listening to Weezer, Air, and Zootwoman on the way. It was a good and about a 20 minute hike up to the falls and hot pots, and well Ill let the pictures do the rest of the story telling.


Jesse&Amanda4

Jesse-Frozen2

Jesse-Frozen

Jesse&Amanda2

FiveFalls1

Jesse&Amanda3

Shane
Jesse noticed that you could climb up behind the water fall and shoot out through the hole in the rock wall behind the falls. 

Jesse&Amanda&Shane
All in all, it was a success, and a great time. We will have to go back there some day soon. Thanks for coming Amanda, and making Jesse happy! He is a really good friend, and it makes me happy to see him happy with some one. 

P.s. Wish you were here Alli, but I support you still in all your endeavors. 

4 comments:

  1. Great post Rickard with great pics. It was a fun little trip. I absolutely agree that we should return... with Alli! maybe on a more free day we could hit up Mona on the way back. Also, we should BBQ sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. glad we are all wearing chacos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok you forgot to mention when i was whiney that it was also 7 in the morning. . . maybe 7:30 but still. the audience should know the full story. and yes, i'm glad i came.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures rock. I'm sad I missed it. Yes we will have to go back someday! and I will be grouchy if you pick me up at 7 am too. Amanda and I can be grouchy together. ha

    ReplyDelete