Tuesday, November 8, 2011

For Alli (and Jesse kinda)

Well this post is mostly for Alli because it's about her. But Jesse was giving me crap for not posting much unless it's just pictures. So here ya go Alli and Jesse.
In approximately 10 days Allison and I will be going to the draper temple and getting married for all time and eternity. It's something I have been looking forward to for my entire life. Now I'm not saying this to try and tell Alli she been my dream women my whole life, (even though she has been since I first set my eyes on her during my sophomore year) but what I mean is that I have looked forward to some one who is kind, loving, hardworking, strong willed, confident, thoughtful, beautiful, and smart. Most of all I wanted to marry some one who loved Jesus Christ, and who wanted to go to the temple to be married forever. All of these attributes that describe Allison. I can't express enough how much adore this girl. She is so precious to me. I am so excited to being with her and starting a new life together, and facing all of the challenges that are implicit with life. I can't think of a better companion to have by my side, some one who pushes me to be better some one who can laugh with me when bad things happen and then turn it around into something positive. I love you Allison Bramwell. I can't wait to start our new life together.

3 comments:

  1. Dude Yes! I am so stoked for you and alli!

    Disclaimer: I love your pics. i only write stuff cause I can't take cool pics like you. If I could, I would fill my little blog with splendid photographs, no words! What's that saying, "a picture is worth a thousand words." You have posted like 50 pictures. therefore you have really posted like 50,000 words! I haven't even done that! You are the man Rickard!

    Disclaimer 2: Marriage for life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! What a beautiful day it was!

    ReplyDelete