Sunday, December 5, 2010

Space Center!

So first off I would jus like to say that Alli is so freaking awesome and is such a happy camper when it comes to dating me. The reason i say that is lets face it, I am kind of a weird kid, and i do weird stuff, and if she weren't so tolerant of my quarks and didnt embrace my oddities she would probably go crazy and break up with me. That being said, I had a great surprise the other day when my friend Clay Randal asked Alli and I last minute if i wanted to go to the Space Center in PG with a big group of people. And after asking Alli, she said she would go with me (see why she is so kind? letting me indulge in the reliving of one of my fondest childhood memories. It was a blast, Clay was a great Admiral, Lance and Matt were killer security guards, Alli rocked the engineering and didnt kill us even when we dropped out of orbit and we succeeded in all of our mission objectives! All in all it was a really good date, so thanks for the invite clay. 

5 comments:

  1. oh the space center. That place gave me major anxiety as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comments I have about the second picture:

    1. Shane and Alli as the photo's focal point: probably a good idea.

    2. Jeff: Hey, Chief, can I hold my gun sideways? It looks so cool.
    Chief Wiggum: Sure, whatever you want, birthday boy.

    3. Matt and Lance have wives but no dates.

    4. I want to go to the space center.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash- you're not alone in that department. Alli said that te space center gave her anxiety as an adult.
    Jake- Matt and Lance were probably wise for not bringing their wives. I brought Alli and she hasn't talked to me since that night. It's like prom all over again.

    ReplyDelete