Sunday, May 16, 2010

High School Sweet Heart

So, today my post is going to be a little different than normal, I am gonna talk about some one that is over 3,000 miles away. Her name is Alli Bramwell. When I was in high school, Alli was it, she was the hottest girl that there ever was. If some one from another school asked me who is the hottest girl in your school, i would have said with out even thinking, Alli Bramwell. I tried to pursue her in high school which ended tragically when i asked her to go with me to prom in 2005, when she ripped my heart out by ignoring me most of the dance, being quiet, and not allowing me to walk her to the door after the dance. Rough night. I was devastated. It took me a mission +3 years to recover enough to give it another shot. After several failed attempts to hang out, we made it back to Maglebys (where our dinner date was for prom) for some dessert and a 3 hour conversation to catch up. Next thing you know the girl of my dreams and I are hanging out nearly every single possible moment of the day and loving the fact that we feel like we have been best friends for that 5 year gap. I just wanted to make this post to let her know that i miss her and cant wait to be with her again.








This is Alli and I at the airport just before Alex and I took of to Alaska. It was like something out of a movie. I mean freak look how hot we are.  
She is honestly such an amazing girl, and i hope that she can put up with me while we are doing this long distance thing because when i get back i am not going to leave her side. 
Miss you. 
Ps. Are still my dream girl. 

1 comment:

  1. Freaking the cutest thing I have seen since little homeless Egyptian girls. Warmed my heart right up. Love you! Hope Alaska is going well and Alli and you are doing well. Till we meet!

    ReplyDelete