Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"It'll get in your blood."

I have been up here in Alaska now for just over a month, and I am loving it more than I ever thought I would. I knew it was an amazing place from a very young age and always wanted to go there. I have my amazing Uncle Don to thank for this. He lived with our family for a while when I was younger and always told me amazing stories of Alaska, and how beautiful it was. He lived in Anchorage, and Juneau for a number of years and was an very talented photographer and brought back with him countless shots from Alaska that drilled a desire into me to go there that never went away. I just wanted to put up here a couple pictures of what i have seen lately and thank my uncle for being an awesome uncle and inspiring me to get up here and enjoy this amazing place. And in his own words "It'll get in your blood." Alaska already is and I don't want to leave

1 comment:

  1. the pictures are gorgeous shane! you are a born photographer! and i'm sure it makes it easy when you have such beautiful things to photograph.

    keep it up-they take me away while i'm stuck at work...

    ReplyDelete